Monday, January 3, 2011

Grandma's Are Awesome

I'm so excited to move in with my grandparents next week. I start college at a community college near their house so I'm spending most of my future days at their place. I'm totally excited because my grandma is so supportive of my veganism! Things will be way easier when I get to her house. She's found recipes and vegan lasagna and she even printed off the list of vegan items in the grocery store from peta2.com!



Also, the Diana F+ camera that I mentioned in my last post may not be affordable right now, but for now, my grandmother found her old Sears KS Super II camera with the lenses and flash; she's giving it to me! I'm really excited to start working with film and I've heard that this is a great starter camera for those who are new to photography, exspecially film photography.



Admitedly, this probably won't take the funky photos the Diana does, but it will take nicer ones and I'm excited to start using it.

I'm going to pick up tons of film today. Black and white, color negetive, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Yay that's super exciting! I just got a camera for my birthday (nikon d3100). Be sure to put up some pics when you can! Great job on your veganism too! yay :D

    ReplyDelete